flora skin care oil
manabis flora skin care oil
Oil serum 40g
Approximately 1 push from face to décolletage
A serum layer containing plant-derived ingredients and an oil layer containing 4 organic ingredients.
A two-layer beauty oil that focuses on skin-beautifying bacteria.
Skin Balancing Formula F (skin conditioning) is Manabis' unique formula that was created by focusing on the function of skin-beautifying bacteria and the balance of resident skin bacteria. Fruit Complex M, which combines substances produced by lactic acid bacteria and plant-derived ingredients, are carefully selected skin-conditioning ingredients. It approaches the stratum corneum immediately after washing your face and supports the skin's natural ability to retain moisture. Furthermore, it prepares the moisturizing ingredients of the items used afterwards to reach every corner of the stratum corneum.
Product Description: It stretches, blends in easily, and is not sticky. A gentle scent made from a blend of three natural essential oils. A beauty oil that is used by mixing two layers. From the face, neck, and décolleté to the entire body. A serum layer that uses our unique skin balancing formula F (skin conditioning) and an oil layer that contains 4 types of organic ingredients simultaneously moisturize and protect. If you are using cream together, please use it before.
How to use: Hold the lid and shake the container to mix the two layers until it becomes milky white, then apply it to the entire face and areas that are prone to dryness.
Features: Skin Balancing Formula F (all skin conditioning ingredients)
[Lactic acid bacteria produced substances] Lactobacillus / soy milk fermentation liquid [Fruit Complex M] Grapefruit fruit extract, jujube fruit extract, apple fruit extract, hawthorn extract, lime juice, orange juice, lemon juice [Plant-derived moisturizing ingredients] Jojoba seed oil, squalane , Argania spinosa kernel oil, olive fruit oil [natural essential oils (fragrance)] lemongrass oil, tea tree leaf oil, majorana flower oil
All ingredients [Ingredients] Jojoba seed oil, almond oil, sunflower seed oil, caprylic/capric acid triglyceride, lactobacillus/soy milk fermentation liquid, water, glycerin, pentylene glycol, ethyl macadamia nut fatty acid, squalane, argania spinosa Kernel oil, olive fruit oil, α-glucan oligosaccharide, lemongrass oil, tea tree leaf oil, majorana flower oil, hawthorn extract, jujube fruit extract, grapefruit fruit extract, apple fruit extract, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, Licorice root extract, glyceryl caprylate, BG, tocopherol acetate, tocopherol, malic acid
Precautions [Precautions for use]
1.It is not food.
2. Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as wounds, swelling, eczema, or rashes.
3. Please be careful to check for any abnormalities on your skin before use. If the cosmetics do not suit your skin, i.e. in the following cases, please discontinue use. Continuing to use cosmetics may worsen the symptoms, so we recommend that you consult a dermatologist.
(1) If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (white spots, etc.) or dark spots while using the product.
(2) If the above abnormalities appear when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. *If you have ever had a rash or have sensitive skin, please test it on the inside of your arm before use. .
4. Be careful not to get it in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, immediately rinse thoroughly with water or lukewarm water.
This does not mean that skin irritation will not occur in all people who have undergone a patch test.
[Precautions for storage and handling]
1.Please use with clean hands.
2. If you take too much, do not return it to the original container.
3. Be sure to close the cap after use.
4. Please keep out of reach of infants.
5.Do not store in extremely hot or cold places, or in direct sunlight.
*Since the container is made of glass, please be careful when handling and storing it.